As wholesalers of medical cannabis products, Medicinal Organic Cannabis Australia's clients include specialized doctors, pharmacies, and hospitals .
Medicinal Organic Cannabis Australia: the leader in organic medical cannabis down under.
Medicinal Organic Cannabis Australia Pty Ltd is a wholesale medical cannabis company, fully licenced at State and Federal Government level with offices in Sydney, Australia. The Company is specialized in the import and export of organic cannabis based medication for Australian, New Zealand, and international Markets.
As wholesalers of medical cannabis products, Medicinal Organic Cannabis Australia's clients include specialized doctors, pharmacies, and hospitals.
The Company imports and exports a range of organic and non-organic CBD and THC medications, rich in cannabidiol and tetrahydrocannabinol. The Company has licences from the State and Federal Government to import under the Regulation 5 of the Customs (Prohibited Imports) Regulations 1956.
Medicinal Organic Cannabis Australia Pty Ltd has developed strategic partnerships with leading global cannabis manufacturers and producers, which offer a proven, sustainable, stream of high quality products available for wholesale.
We are supported by an international scientific team to bring the best products to Australian and global markets. Ongoing multinational best practices research informs the company’s decisions into products, markets, and cannabis cultivation methods.
Newsletter - Stay connected as we continue to grow and bring new products into the marketplace.
MOCA Activities at a glance
Medicinal Organic Cannabis Australia Pty Ltd commenced operations in March 2017, incorporated in June 2017 and has its registered office at 903/50 Clarence Street, Sydney Australia.
The Company holds licences at State and Federal level to import and export Schedule 4 (CBD) and Schedule 8 (THC and CBD) products and wholesale to the medical industry.
Medicinal Organic Cannabis Australia Pty Ltd is the first Australian company licenced to import CBD products from the United States into its state of the art facility in New South Wales.
The Company owns significant intellectual property including:
- A Proprietary Drugs and Poisons Control Procedure (DPCP) meeting the Poisons and Therapeutic Goods Act, 1966 and approved for a license to; Supply by wholesale Schedule 2, 3 and 4 substances and Manufacture and/or supply Schedule 8 substances.
- Australian Government Department of Health Licence to Import under the provisions of Regulation 5 of the Customs (Prohibited Imports) Regulations 1956.
- Australian Government Department of Health Licence to Export under the provisions of Regulations 10, 10A, 10B 10C, 10D, 10E and 10F of the Customs (Prohibited Exports) Regulations 1958.
- New South Wales Government Licence to Supply by Wholesale Poisons and/or Restricted Substances for Therapeutic Use under the Poisons and Therapeutic Act 1966.
- New South Wales Government Licence to Supply Drugs of Addiction.
- Contracts with Australian Government approved state of the art pharmaceutical grade warehouse and distribution Centre with an international focus.
- Proprietary Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) developed to meet Australian and New Zealand Government regulations for the construction and operation of a cannabis cultivation facility designed to meet stringent government requirements.
MOCA has several key objectives:
As a federally licenced cannabis wholesaler in Australia Medicinal Organic Cannabis Australia Pty Ltd's focus is on importation and exportation of high quality organic CBD and THC based products. Our expansion involves importing our specialized branded products from our partners in the United States, Canada, and Europe. Our proprietary branded products give us greater control over the overall quality of the products we import and export as well as giving the Company greater buying power, this in turn enables us to bring our organic and non-organic CBD and CBD/THC based cannabinoid products on the wholesale medical cannabis market at very competitive prices.
With an international supply chain, our state of the art warehouse and distribution facility in New South Wales enables the company to scale exponentially and operates with leading digital processes and protocols. From handling cartons of products to dozens of pallets, Medicinal Organic Cannabis Australia Pty Ltd can handle the cannabis stock shipments and storage in our medical grade facility.
Our key area of focus is processing and extraction of cannabis oil and production of medical grade cannabis products. Manufacturing a range of branded products including, registered therapeutic CBD and THC Oils, CBD capsules and medical vaporizers and inhalers and other medical products.