Core business is in;
- Sourcing organic and non-organic cannabis flowers and biomass in Europe for manufacture into medical products.
- Producing, distributing and importing a range of products under MOCA brand.
- Importation of cannabis based medical products into Australia and New Zealand for use in treating patients suffering from clinical conditions.
- Wholesale supply of cannabis biomass and flowers.
- Scientific research to develop a range of cannabinoid based medical products for treating chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, chronic non-cancer pain and palliative care.
- Research, cultivation and manufacture of THC rich products in New Zealand for international wholesale.
MOCA has partnered with an Australian digital media specialist firm and is developing platforms and websites to promote its products internationally, on platforms including OrganicMarijuana.com – the websites under development include ;-
A total of over 100 premium domain names and websites that are cannabis specific.
MOCA has a ‘hands free’ policy with its products and do not touch the products for importation or exportation as it has formed a service partnership with one of the largest global logistics providers to handle its distribution in Australia and internationally. The state of the art facility in New South Wales meets all the Australian Government stringent regulations. MOCA supply chain is world class and offers the highest levels of security. Products arrive from Canada, the United States and Europe directly into their facility and stored in an embassy level vault, ready for dispatch to wholesale customers. Next day delivery in almost all of Australia and fast delivery to New Zealand and the Asia Pacific Rim. This partnership has almost endless scalability to meet the expected demand in the global marketplace.