Medicinal Organic Cannabis Australia (MOCA) is a fully licenced medical cannabis company specialized in importation and exportation of organic cannabinoids for and Australian and New Zealand Market. MOCA has a strategic International partnerships which offer a proven, sustainable, stream of high quality products and is supported by leading web based marketing platform to bring our products to Australian and international markets. The company is supported by world class multinational best practices research.
MOCA Activities at a glance
- MOCA is an Australian based company that commenced operations in March 2017 and was incorporated in June 2017. Its registered office is located at 903/50 Clarence Street, Sydney Australia
- MOCA holds licences at State and Federal level to import and export S4 (CBD) and S8 (THC and CBD) products.
- MOCA submitted a detailed application to the New Zealand Government to cultivate cannabis for medical research in December 2018 after extensive liaison. This is the gateway process to obtaining a cultivation licence for production.
- MOCA is currently in conversations with the New Zealand Government to import medical cannabis products from their facility in Sydney Australia. The licence is to import and distribute by wholesale.
MOCA is strategically positioned to be a key player in the Australian medicinal organic cannabis market. The Company’s objectives are outlined below:
MOCA’s focus is to create a facility in Australia for medicinal cannabis cultivation, production and research. MOCA has partnered with a experienced cannabis cultivator and producer and aims to bring to bear their technology in importing, producing and researching medicinal cannabis to produce high yield products.
MOCA plans on developing onsite processing for extraction of cannabis oil and production of medical grade cannabis products including:
- Registered therapeutics
- CBD and THC Oils
- Medical vaporisers and inhalers and other products
MOCA is developing international research, which is committed to constantly engage with globally recognized research groups and manufacturers to research and develop the world's best practices in safety and quality and to incorporate them in all steps of growing, manufacturing and commercialization.